Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

What's On My Mind

Right now, I am worried that I have wasted so much of my time. First off, I just realized that when I resigned from my job way back in 2009, was a mistake. When I thought that I should take a breather, to rest for a bit, and think of something else to do, I realized now that I should have not done that. I shouldn't have stopped from working. I am a workaholic and I have been working for 11 years or so, non stop. Back then, I was told by my colleagues that the idea of resigning is not a good move. That it will just lead jumping from one employer to another. And that is what is actually happening with me right now. Everytime I feel that something is difficult, I would just stop and say that I don't want it anymore. I would just run off, scared and just give up. I don't know what has become of me. I don't know anymore if something inside of me has changed that it would now be easy for me to give up and run away from responsibilities. I know that this is not right. I know that I just have to find it within myself the traits that i need to harness to keep back on track. I guess, it is also about time that i should go back to God. To have a better relationship with the one obove.

No comments:

Post a Comment