Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What Do I Want Really?


I have never been this excited. It feels that I just had an epiphany. The kind of life episodes that you never get to experience all the time. Sort of an AHA moment.

The question now is what do I really want my life to be? What are my goals? And how would I be able to achieve them?

I belive there is a need to categorize them: short term and long term. The ones that can be achieved easily and can be dealt with right away, and those that needs time to achieve. Those that needs some patience, a whole lot of patience actually, before one would be able to realize that such dream is already in their midst. That they are already living that reality.

Since I am just on the first page of such a lofty endeavor, I think i have to identify now what those dreams are and categorize them.

Short Term

1. To give my best in the call center industry. This is my second try and should not be that difficult already. Infact, I should never waste this opportunity again because its knock may not be as loud, or that they maybe no more knowck at all in the future.
2. Take care of my self, in body, mind, and soul. The Holistic aproach so to speak.
3. Be able to turn-on my airconditioning unit again. After my first pay.
4. Be able to pay for power bill.




Long Term

1. Roof Painting
2. Set aside for new wardrobe next year.
3. Provide for family gatherings.
4. Pay mom!
4. Travel to Europe.

This is gonna be my list for now. I will just add to it as I go along....

No comments:

Post a Comment