Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

irritation

i don't know know what is going on with me these days. i easily get irritated by the one person who is supposed to be a very good friend. a friendship that goes a way back college days. i really don't know if i could attribute this feeling to my whole dubai situation. i remember that i already overcome this kind of behavior while i was still working in the bank. i read books about it and somehow i was able to apply whatever that particular book tells me to do in whatever situation i may be in. and then came the time that i had to bid my farewell to that job and start something new from somewhere else. somewhere that was not really planned. could it be that the reason that the reason that i am feeling this way is because i never plan things....oh boy, this is going to be bad if i will always keep feeling this way. this is not very productive of me. this is like making 100 steps backward.....

No comments:

Post a Comment